Sunday, September 1, 2013

Steam Punk Fairy Wings..."Steam Time"

 
My good friends at +Sounds Of Steam 
the Steampunk online radio show
are trying to get the show
moving foward!
 
So they started an +Indiegogo 
project to raise that money.
  I am helping along
with lots of Steampunk
bands, artist, craftsmen,
authors and many more!
 
I have created a unique one of the
kind Steampunk Victorian
pair of Fairy wings.
 
Now be kind with me, I've
created many wings before but these are the
1st Steampunk inspired!
They are about 2 feet long by 1 foot wide.
An amazing Autumn gold color (acrylic)
hand painted, wire & nylon.
The out pair of the wings have
flowers, golden rhinestones, gears,
clocks & vintage keys.
 
 
 
The inside of the wings have
green rhinestones, gears & flowers.
Lots of glitter, ribbons & of course love!
 
They come along with a mini top hat to match.
Hand made, with a clock, gears and flowers.
Also comes with an "WEK"
(Wings Emergency Kit)
that includes extra gears, flowers,
keys, rhinestones & glitter!
 
You will also receive Mad Hatter Tea
samples! ( +Madison Hatter ).
 


Also includes the Steampunk "Glitter & Gears"
sample Collection by Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics
Vegan Handmade by +Tina Zabriskie 
which I am wearing on my
eyes, cheeks, eye brows & lips!
 
 




 

 
These wings are made with lots of love & many hours of labor.
Usually it takes me 4-6 weeks to make a
custom pair of wings. These took me 10 days.
Days that I was very ill but I was committed to help out.
 
You will also receive a copy of "FAE Magazine"
 
 
 
These wings also include "FREE" U.S. shipping.
If you are in need of a pair or just wish to help
this amazing project please go to:
 
 

 
Remember these Fairy Wings are for a good cause.
I am not making any money out of these.
Only the honor of creating them & joy of
helping my Friends make a dream come true!
All processes go to Sounds of Steam.
 
If you don't need these wings or can't afford them,
please check out the other Wondrfull* items
from all our overly generous & talented friends.
Can't seem to find anything you like, then
please help by sharing this blog & the indiegogo page.
 
Lots of Love, Trust & Pixie Dust!
 
Wondrland Mickey
 
 
 


Please don't forget to visit me at:
 
 
Sounds of Steam
 
 
Mad Hatter Tea
 
 
Dark Heart Designs
 



No comments: