Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wondeland Mickey Episode 4: Birthdays, Weddings, and Tea?



I have to say, it took longer than I thought to make this Episode!
My Thanksgiving birthday, Christmas, New Year's and work
get me busy! But as promise this is the final work.


On my head, I wore a peacock feather comb


I got this bustier some where cheap, and added bling bling!


My lovely scent "Sugar Faerie" smells like cotton candy!


You know my drink from my previous post...Mad Hatter's Tea!


My jewelry is from Forever XXI


Gotta wear glitter! All Fairies do! Got powder and gel!


I can't begin my day without my feel pretty Vegan and home made
Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics! I wear them in all my videos!


My amazing skull shoes!


Overall this was the most fun video! I celebrate my b-day and friends b-days
also weddings, Tea and lots more!


Sugar Faerie Perfume: Only at the original http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhiteMagickAlchemy


My Tea: From Wonderland at http://www.mad-hatter-tea.com


Skull Shoes:  A personal gift!


Special Birthday Wishes to:

I-Loo  Jan 1st
LittleStar Moonchild  Jan 5th
Lucas Abreu   Jan 6th
Emmanuel Hernandez Moon Child   Jan 6th
Natalia (Kerli Poland)  Jan 7th
Kerli News   Jan 7th
Moonchild Niero   Jan 7th
Kat Lepik  Jan 8th
Cassie @infinitereality   Jan 11th
Dre TheCreationist  Jan 13th
Luzi Hupe  Jan 14th
Emi Lacherová  Jan 18th
Amanda Persdotter Fd   Jan 20th
Emilija Radivojevic   Jan 21st
Diana moonchild Bordian  Jan 30th

Special Thanks to:


Madison Hatter
Tina from DHD
Twig the Fairy
Kerli Tv
Kerli Poland
Natalia
and all the great fans from Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger and Facebook!
ILU4EVR!
















6 comments:

THE_reAL_LuZii said...

Ohu love the shoes and the headpiece and the make up and.. actually everything! love ya! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

aaawwww...thanks lovely! I really love this Birthday outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.
maxandcleo Women's Chloe Dress

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my site something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my website?
!#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! funny, you know I've been told I'm "too honest for my own good" thank you for the comment I really appreciate it, thank you for taking the time to see my blog.

Unknown said...

Heather, Absolutely! as long as you give credit to those that you borrow from. Also thank you so much for the comment, kiss!